KaseiThe idyllic café-restaurant GARDEN SQUARE in Toritsu-Kasei brings a touch of nature to the town, providing relaxation in each season.
SekiOzaki Flower Park has underpinned horticulture development for more than half a century. What makes Musashiseki, the beloved hometown of the president of Ozaki Flower Park, so cozy?
- ShinjukuNogataThe Daily Coffee Stand in Nogata, a business that has become a year-round source of comfort for the local community.
- ShinjukuShimoochiai“Sharing the charm of Shimo-Ochiai and Japanese culture.” Iyoshi Cola, a craft cola specialty store that claims to be the first in the world, has opened in Shimo-Ochiai.
- IkebukuroEkodaDelicious local bread, espresso, and wine bring happiness. Parlor Ekoda’s presence enhances Ekoda’s charm.
- HanakoEventsAsking international students: What is the charm of the Seibu lines? [Part I] Why did you choose the Seibu lines? Do you find it comfortable to live along the Seibu lines?
maeThe popular natural wine bar Katarina has a friendly and cozy ambience within the appealing, unpretentious atmosphere of Araiyakushi, a neighborhood that’s a mixing pot of old and new.
- HanakoEventsAsking international students: What is the charm of the Seibu lines? [Part II] What are the keys to a convenient life that you want to share with future residents?
NagasakiA cup of coffee prompts a conversation. MIA MIA serves as a hub that brings people together.