- HanakoEventsAsking international students: What is the charm of the Seibu lines? [Part II] What are the keys to a convenient life that you want to share with future residents?
- HanakoEventsAsking international students: What is the charm of the Seibu lines? [Part I] Why did you choose the Seibu lines? Do you find it comfortable to live along the Seibu lines?
- IkebukuroEkodaDelicious local bread, espresso, and wine bring happiness. Parlor Ekoda’s presence enhances Ekoda’s charm.
- ShinjukuNogataThe Daily Coffee Stand in Nogata, a business that has become a year-round source of comfort for the local community.
NagasakiA cup of coffee prompts a conversation. MIA MIA serves as a hub that brings people together.
- ShinjukuShimoochiai“Sharing the charm of Shimo-Ochiai and Japanese culture.” Iyoshi Cola, the world’s first craft cola specialty store, has opened in Shimo-Ochiai.
- 新宿線新井薬師前駅The popular natural wine bar Katarina has a friendly and cozy ambience within the appealing, unpretentious atmosphere of Araiyakushi, a neighborhood that’s a mixing pot of old and new.